Wednesday 19 October 2011

generalising about christians? who? moi?.. (religiorant)


recently, it was speculated that I lump all christians into the "you are a dumbarse" basket...

this is not true, if I were to lump all christians into the dumbarse bucket, I would quite clearly say it with no possible room for misinterpretation of what I meant...

ie. If I mean to say that all christians are dumbarses, I would quite explicitly say that "ALL CHRISTIANS ARE DUMBARSES"

and I would probably type it all in upper case as well, just like above, just to make sure that "christians" didn't miss my message, however, not that I can remember everything that i've ever said and done, but I strongly doubt that I have said or written such a thing, and if I did the context of what was said would probably be important ....

if I say that christians are dumbarses (or something similar) and someone comes along and thinks that statement applies to *all* christians as some blanket generalisation about every self claimed christian on earth, then that person has gone and read more into what I have said or they have ignored the context of what I have said or they have extrapolated their own meaning from my words.

I consider this to be an offensive assumption, because this person has a) made up something around what I have said and then b) gotten angry at the thing that they have made up and then c) they have then taken out their anger on me... fuck you, cunt face!!

one thing that insecure believers have often read into my words is that i've said that god doesn't exist - this is bullshit - i would have to be god itself to know that god doesn't exist -- so if i do say that god doesn't exist, you must have missed the rest of what i was saying.

And if you did miss something I said, or chose to ignore what I said, then it is your obligation to ask questions to find out what I actually meant, you know, instead of flying off the handle like some poor little girly skirt that has been blown up about your ears by the wind.

If you don't ask questions, then keep your offensive assumptions to yourself, because if you invent something to get upset about based on my words, then that is your problem, it's not my problem if you wish to perpetuate your own ignorance.

If you don't ask questions, then you are choosing to be ignorant, and that is your fault, and if you get mad at me over something that is your fault, I'm not going to be very nice to you about that something.


WHY BOTHER SEGREGATING THE CHRISTIAN VARIETIES?

I once tried to separate the two "classes" of christians, "regular" and "fucktard" .... ie. I would be careful to use proper politically correct language so as to not offend someone who may by offended over something that I may say ....

but it's become very apparent after spending several years interacting with "christians" on the internet, that there is no need for me to refrain from explicitly saying that "only some" christians are fucktards, or that "only some" christians are bigots, or that "only some" christians are blah blah blahh blah

Because *why* should I bother?

I don't hear anywhere near enough "real" christians saying that "ohh not all atheists are bad", so why should I give a fuck if I generalise when christians don't give a fuck when they are generalising? hypocrite much?

The reason for this is quite simple, and this works in both a positive and a negative way.

If people want to complain that I am generalising the "nice" christians in with the dumbarse christians, then stop right there.

What's the point in telling me? The *ONLY* way to shut me the fuck up is to make the problem go away, and *I* am most certainly not the problem, so whinging to me, is merely a recipe to inspire me to point out MORE "christians" being fucktards.

And there is also the embarrassment factor of not reading what I've written properly, or read what I wrote *AT*ALL* ... I've seen plenty of people do that too. The amount of times people have gone off at me for my alleged comments that their god didn't exist when I said nothing of the sort, is quite pathetic. On more than a few occasions I have pointed out how crap the bible is and in response I have had exclamations that decry my apparent denouncing that god doesn't exist. The word "god" doesn't even appear in the phrase "the bible is a stinking pile of bull shit" and yet stupid fucktarded "christians" suffering from dumbarsitis insist that I have said that their precious and fucking stupid god doesn't exist ...

paranoid-fucking-much?

And what sort of fuck does any true believer give over what **I** have to say about their religion?

Who died and made me an globally recognised authority on your religion? paranoid-fucking-much? hmmmm?

All I am doing is pointing out the fucking obvious, my words are not the problem. If you find my words to be a problem, then it is YOU THAT HAS THE PROBLEM, because the ONLY thing you do by telling me not to generalise, is confirm that I AM RIGHT and that all christians *do* deserve to be placed into the same dumbarse bucket as the "Bad christians".

somebody: "not all christians are FUCKTARDS, you know?"
me: "OH SNAP!!! SO YOU BLATANTLY ADMIT IT?? THERE *ARE* CHRISTIANS WHO ARE FUCKTARDS!"

that's right, if you feel the need to tell me to take it easy on christians, then don't bother.

Instead, get off your fat lazy holy arse and go tell the fucktarded christians to pull their fucking heads in, yourself, either that, or don't whinge to me for trying to clean up your fucking abomination of a religion by trying to call out your extremist fucktard believers on their bullshit.

all you achieve by telling me to take it easy on christians is to inspire me to do go and do that more often, and louder, and to top off all of this: any *true* christian would forgive me for any offence I caused them with my generalisations towards them in the first place, not that I have seen hide nor hair of an actual christian in at least a few decades - if *ever* - as my memory isn't that good.

oh and if you don't like what I have to say, then GOOD, that's the point.


written mostly on 9th March 2011 ... mostly ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments?

the religious should not read these blogs, they *will* be offended

these are my rantings about religion - i speak fluent sarcasm - know this when you are reading and it will save you some heartache.